Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sweetheart, This is For You on Your Birthday ! :)

For sweetheart Fatah :)

Theres a couple of things that i wanna say for u on ur birthday :)
Even this is one day earlier :)

Hopes so u can hear me and listens not with ears, but heart :)

Saya dan sayang sy on my 23rd bday :)



Sayang,

"My night has become a sunny dawn because of you."
"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me."
"In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life."
"I love you to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach..."
"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

Sayang,

"You're nothing short of my everything." 
"The only true gift is a portion of yourself."
"I love YOU and that's the beginning of everything."
"I wished for nothing beyond your smile, and to walk with you thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path."
"Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."

Sayang,
"What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven."
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart which is you"
"... See there's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."
"When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness."
"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."

Sayang,

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."
"Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again."
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile...you know who she is :)"
"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand."

Sayang,

"If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."
"Your love is a dream that comes alive when I meet you."
"If I know what love is, it is because of you."
"Your simple I love you means more than money...."

Last but not least, your all time favorite saying

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."

2 beautiful judges:

kEruL said...

sweet!!!! =) bahagia bile dpt tau ade org bahagia....

Nadia said...

sweet couple ^__^ suke nadia

The togetherness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...