Thursday, September 30, 2010

Amr Diab - Tamally Maak (Always With You) English Subtitles

Jalan2 page kawan2
And then nampak ade sorg member nih bagi tunang die lagu pak arab nih
lagu nih dh biasa sgt dgr
tp baru jeh tahu yang lirik dia sgt indah dan sgt2 bermakna

so saya amik masuk dalam blog nih
dedicated to Encik Fatah saya :D


Tamally Maak
(I'm always with you)

I am always with you
And even when you're far from me
Your love is in my heart
I'm always with you
You're always in my mind and in my heart
and I never forget you
I'm always missing you
even when I'm with you

Always , My love, I'm missing you
Always my eyes are calling you
and even if the whole world is around me
I'll still say, my love i need you

I am always with you
My heart is with you
my soul is with you
My precious love
And no matter how far you are from me
You're always close to my heart
You're my life and my future
You're the best destiny

0 beautiful judges:

The togetherness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...