Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gajet Terbaru !


-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ouh.
Sorry guys.
Actually, I just wanna announce my VERY OWN GADGET
Which is seriously not NEW -_-'
(that post title is written SECARA SENGAJA to attract your eyes for clicking my blog. Sorry..hihi :P)

So as wat I said on announcing my very NEW-BUT-NOT-SO-LATEST-GADGET-IN-TOWN
Here it goes..

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Hehehhee...sorry. Ini hanyalah sebuah gambar Maxis Broadband yang latest. Hee. 
New but not so latest kan? hehehe.


As saya tahu yang korang
dan korang
dan korang sume mesti mengharap 


INI !
or

A GALAXY TAB ???!


hehe..
Again..sorry okeyh 
Masih bulan raya kan?
Minta maaf zahir batin banyak-banyak eh.
Sayang korang-korang-korang :D






0 beautiful judges:

The togetherness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...